We are Open and Treating Patients
Update on COVID-19 (coronavirus) for Our Patients
We are prepared and taking the appropriate measures as outlined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention for the protection and safety of our patients and staff.
- If you’ve traveled overseas, you must stay home for 14 days after returning from travel, monitor your health, and practice social distancing.
- Anyone that is sick with a fever, cough, or has trouble breathing should call their primary care physician before coming into our clinic.
We offer Telehealth
Telehealth uses electronic communication to remotely provide health care information and services. We offer this to our patients. There is a combination of clinical, technical, and financial considerations that determine if telehealth is right for you.
If you are interested in Telehealth, the best thing to do is to call our clinic and we can determine if it is a fit for you.
- Scheduled like a normal visit
- One-on-one visit with your physical therapist
- Saves you time (no travel time)
- Saves you money (no travel costs)
- Minimize your risk
Call Us for more informationClick Here For Telehealth Info
Groschan & Associates Physical Therapy
in Lutherville-Timonium, MD
If you are seeking the highest level of personalized care, Groschan and Associates is the place for you!
By taking the time to understand what is important to you, we will create a plan to help you reach your goals. We are principal based practice, focused on posture, education and exercise. By utilizing our manual skills and our arsenal of Physical Therapy tools, we will help you get back to doing what you want to do.
We serve patients from across the region including Lutherville-Timonium, Towson, Pikesville, Hunt Valley, Owings Mills, North Baltimore and beyond.
We look forward to serving you!